Buy Books Here!

Monday, August 15, 2016

The Selection Series - Kiera Cass - Update

Loved it, No wonder young teens love it too.  I bought the next series where Maxon and America have a daughter and she picks her mate in the Selection.  I haven't read that yet.  After 3 books, I was done with this storyline.  I may return to it one day, but I wanted to make sure I had the next part of the story in the library.  Funny that in the Hunger Games, I felt like I was done with it by the last book.  Both these series could be two books instead of 3, in my opinion.

Kudos, to Kiera Cass though!  I was going to abandon 'The Selection' early on.  It was totally worth it to stick it out.

A great idea for a plot line that appeals to teens who will love the Bachelor-style competition, and the characters have enough depth for the discerning reader.  A good summer read!

No comments:

Post a Comment